Dr. Faria Nasreen
Current Designation & Address: Professor and Chief Medical Officer
National Institute of Nuclear Medicine & Allied Sciences, Dhaka
7-10th Floor, D Block, BSMMU Campus, Shahbag, Dhaka
Education: MBBS (1992) from Dhaka Medical College (DMC)
DNM (1996) from University of Dhaka
M.Sc (1998) from University of London, UK
- Working as a Nuclear Medicine physician at Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission (BAEC) since 1993
- General Secretary of Society of Nuclear Medicine Bangladesh (SNMB) since 2015
- Regional Principal of Asia Oceania School of Nuclear Medicine (AOSNM) since 2015
- Successfully completed the ADP project under Ministry of Science and Technology titled “ Upgrading and Strengthening the facilities at the National Institute of Nuclear Medicine & Allied Sciences” as the project director
- Commonwealth Scholar and IAEA Fellow
Publications: Published a chapter in a book, 64 National and International publications
- Awarded “Young Investigators Award” for oral presentation in the 7th SAARC Federation of Oncologists (SFO) International Cancer Conference in 2012
- Awarded “2nd Best oral presentation” in the 19th Diabetes & Endocrine Conference in 2014 at Dhaka.
- Awarded “FIEDEL CASTRO AWARD 2017” in 2017 by Protection of Rights in Bangladesh (PRB) for her Managerial expertise and contribution towards healthcare.